Toter cart latch
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Toter, a Wastequip company, has launched a new lid latch for carts. Features include:
- compatible with automated waste collection trucks
- gravity-based functionality allows the lid to open automatically when the garbage truck tips and empties the cart
- an audible click lets users know when the lid has been securely shut
- protects cart contents from rain, moisture and other weather-related issues
Visit www.toter.com for more information.
Morbark LLC, Winn, Michigan, has added a smaller flail option to its product line, the 223 standalone flail. The model is designed for in-woods chipping applications. Features include:
- designed to work in conjunction with chippers like the Morbark 23 Chiparvestor, the 40/36 whole tree drum chipper or similar machines
- 56-inch by 23-inch infeed opening
- accepts logs up to 23 inches in diameter at a feed rate from 70 to 150 feet per minute
- dual horizontal segmented flail drums, each equipped with eight flail chain rods
Visit www.morbark.com for more information.
Fairbanks Scales FB6000
Fairbanks Scales Inc., Kansas City, Missouri, has released its latest generation of the FB6000 weighing instrument, featuring a new web interface that enables calibration and custom ticket formatting. Other features include:
- compatible with both analog and digital weighing technology
- consuming front panel programming has been replaced by a web interface designed to reduce time spent on calibration and custom ticket formatting
- automatic or manual incorporation of traffic lights and continuous Ethernet output are standard
Visit www.fairbanks.com for more information.
Borger, with U.S. headquarters in Chanhassen, Minnesota, released its new fully automated Powerfeed DUO that is designed to have solids feeding and mixing technology with 19.6 cubic yards of storage capacity. Features include:
- feed rates of up to 9 tons per hour and storage allowing up to 11 tons of feed
- can be loaded constantly by walking floor or periodically loaded with a dumper or a combination of both
- connectivity is through Profibus and Ethernet as master or slave, which allows integration into any system, says the company
- electronic display designed to provide information about the weight of the biomass so the exact dosage can be fed in