Toter Atlas waste containers
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Wastequip’s Toter brand has introduced a redesigned line of commercial-grade Atlas stationary waste containers designed to withstand tough job site abuse. Features include:
- nonslip, fully-enclosed handles designed so they won’t snap off
- fluted inner walls to provide easier removal of trash can liners
- removable lid snaps tightly shut making the containers animal- and weather-proof
- a built-in dolly adapter compatible with universal caster dollies
Visit www.toter.com for more information.
Dust Control Technology odor treatment distributor
The OdorBoss 60G (OB-60G) by Dust Control Technology (DCT), Peoria, Illinois, uses a specially engineered mist that distributes odor treatment agents over great distances using water vapor as the delivery vehicle. Features include:
- delivers a fine mist for optimum odor control
- dispenses air treatment chemicals, such as the OB line of deodorizers, which are designed to hang suspended in the air for long periods of time
- can be quickly repositioned on its trailer to accommodate changing work locations or shifting wind patterns
- fine fog is propelled by a 25-horsepower fan generating 30,000 cubic feet per minute of air flow
Visit www.dustboss.com for more information.
Vecoplan Midwest containerized pellet plant
Vecoplan Midwest has introduced the containerized pellet plant (CPP). Features include:
- described by the company as a quick, easy and affordable solution for 1-to-2-ton-per-hour pellet production
- easily adapts to most existing trailer load-out systems
- eliminates the need for expensive buildings, according to the company
- processes a variety of material, including wood, biomass, feed products and manure
Visit www.vecoplanllc.com for more information.
Rolls-Royce compact generator sets
Rolls-Royce, Friedrichshafen, Germany, announced the availability of new generator sets from its subsidiary MTU Onsite Energy. The product line is the result of a three-year collaboration between the company and Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Germany. Features include:
- equipped with Mercedes-Benz engines.
- engines equipped with Tier 3 electronic fuel systems
- new rear or side-facing control panel
- new weatherproof base and enclosure
- a power output range of 80-200 kilowatt electric