Best Process Solutions Inc. vibratory tables
Vibratory tables manufactured by Brunswick, Ohio-based Best Process Solutions Inc. (BPS) are available in a broad line of air- or electric-powered models. Features include:
- load capacities of up to 10 tons
- used for settling product contents in drums, bulk bags, portable bins, bulk boxes, Gaylord boxes and lever packs
- available in several configurations: jogger tables, light-duty, flat deck, grid deck, grid deck with rollers, flat deck with scale and grid deck with scale
Visit www.bpsvibes.com for more information.
Toter’s two-wheel cart liners
Cart liners from Wastequip’s Toter brand, Charlotte, North Carolina, are designed to make stinky, messy trash cans a thing of the past, according to the company. Toter’s new “clean to the extreme” solution is designed to eliminate rinsing outdoor carts. Features include:
- created with odor eliminators to help combat smell
- designed for 48-, 64- and 96- gallon outdoor carts
- made with 75 percent recycled material
- first full-sized bags designed specifically to fit two-wheel carts
Visit www.toter.com for more information.
UNTHA electric mobile shredder
The XR mobil-e is the latest innovation from UNTHA, Austria. It is the first machine of its kind to shred with a low power electric drive and can be easily moved around a production facility and plugged back in, says the company. Features include:
- can process a variety of materials, such as municipal solid waste, commercial and industrial, and construction and demolition debris
- screens and cutters enable the shredder to be configured according to the output specification with homogenous particles of about 2 to 16 inches achievable
- creates minimal dust and combustible material during the shredding process with low fines production
- supplied on tracks with an adjustable exit conveyor and ferrous magnet
Visit www.untha.com/en for more information.
DataDriven Recycling logistics software
DataDriven Recycling, Woodbridge, Ontario, has launched DataDocks, a cloud-based software tool designed to help recyclers organize and improve their logistics and communication abilities. Features include:
- provides an online platform that allows both the recyclers’ team and its customers the ability to book appointments for the company’s logistics
- users can view which trucks are on the property, detailed information about each shipment and track key performance indicators of logistics